Amerikooler Walk-In Storage Cooler / OUTDOOR / No Floor / 8'W x 10'L x 7' 2.25"H
NOTE: 48 Hour Quick Ship is temporarily unavailable. Lead time is 8-10 weeks.
- 4” thick AK-XPS4 insulation with R-29 value, providing exceptional moisture resistance and long-lasting structural integrity for panels
- 26 gauge Acrylume coated corrosion resistant stucco embossed Galvalume on all interior and exterior surfaces
- 30” W x 76” H or 36” W x 76” H flush mounted self-closing door in your choice of locations: on the width or length side
- 2 super cam-rise spring assisted hinges
- Handle with key lock
- Interior safety lock release handle
- Spring actuated door closer
- Digital LED thermometer with on and off pilot lighted switch, temp display °F or °C
- Vapor proof light fixture centered on interior door jamb
- Door with temperature regulating thermostat and mounted PRV
- Allow a minimum of 2” clearance around all sides of the walk-in for proper air circulation
- Outdoor walk-in accessories include: rain roof membrane, exterior floor angles and door hood
Refrigeration System Information
- Remote Refrigeration: 1 horsepower, 15 Amps
- Refrigeration Evaporator with EC motor
- 50 year thermal warranty on insulation
- 15 year original panel warranty
- 1 year original parts warranty
- Refrigeration system components will be covered per original equipment manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions
- Condensing unit voltage: 208-230/1/60
- Evaporator voltage: 115/1/60
Standard outdoor units do not ship to Florida. For Florida destinations, call 877-532-8433 or email us for special specs and pricing.
To purchase panels without refrigeration, see our complete listings.
Financing & Shipping Information
12 months financing available! Apply here.
Ships in 48 hours! We must receive your order by 10AM EST to ship within 48 business hours. Orders received after 10AM count as the next business day. New customers placing their first order require 72 hours for processing with a credit card payment. Shipping lead times are subject to receipt of approved signed drawings, credit approval, and standard terms and conditions.
Please email us for additional costs to meet 170 mph high velocity wind requirements if your walk-in is shipping to the following areas: State of Florida; Los Angeles, CA; State of Oregon; Chicago, IL; and any coastal areas for the States of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, North and South Carolina or other areas requiring hurricane wind load rating. Other City/State outdoor walk-in requirements may change without notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice due to our continuous product improvements.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS are subject to a 2.5% restocking fee to cover the non-refundable fees we incur to process orders.