Handling receipt of your shipment requires careful planning. Please review this page for a better understanding of shipping options and your responsibilities regarding acceptance of your order.
All freight (including FREE Economy Shipping) is based on delivery to accessible liquor stores, supermarkets, convenience stores and other commercial addresses. If your business has limited access* or if you request shipment to a residential address, we will contact you regarding additional shipping fees charged by the freight company.
If your shipment weighs more than 8,000 lbs. it will fill an entire truck and will be transported by itself. If your shipment does not quite require the entire space, it will be transported along with other partial loads (LTL Shipping) via a common carrier freight company.
• Offered on select products to accessible commercial addresses in the continental United States.
• Highly recommended and available in the continental US for just $200.
• The freight carrier will deliver to your accessible commercial address and lower your order to ground level from the truck.
• Your personnel are responsible for bringing the order into your store.
* Examples of limited access businesses include: military bases, government facilities, churches, camp sites, farms, hotels, shopping malls, golf courses, schools and commercial areas with limited access.
If you have questions about freight options, email firstname.lastname@example.org