Our Standard Duty modular shelving is a great choice for c-stores and markets. It's durable, attractive, and ships FAST!
The modern modular design and quick assembly -- all you need is a mallet & Phillips head screwdriver (Cabineo tool provided) -- lets you create aisles throughout your store. Simply combine a starter with add ons to create the lengths you need.
The shelves from the add-on connect to the upright on the starter to increase the length as needed.
Uprights and end panels available in durable melamine finishes. Shelves, kicks and pegboard back panel in black.
- Two 83"H x 16.375"D end panels for the beginning and the end of the run.
- Two 83"H x 16.375"D uprights with adjustable levelers.
- Four 15"D shelves (3/4" thick) with price tag moulding that adjust from straight to slanted. Each shelf holds up to 175 lbs.
- One bottom shelf with attached toe kick and price tag moulding.
- Black pegboard back panel.
Additional shelves available here.
Need help determining the best dimensions for your store? Email us or call 877-532-8433.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.